Data Capture in Clinical Settings
- Event Date: Mar. 26, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Gillian Sanders Schmidler, PhD, Deputy Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and Professor of Population Health Sciences, Duke University
- Robert McBurney, PhD, Chief Research Officer, Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple Sclerosis
- Kelly Myers, Chief Technology Officer, The FH Foundation
More information coming soon! Learn more about our introductory training series on Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence here.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.