Evaluating the Quality of Real-World Evidence
- Event Date: Feb. 12, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Assistant Vice President, Research and Programs, National Health Council
- Jennifer Graff, PharmD, Vice President, Comparative Effectiveness Research, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Lucinda Orsini, DPM, MPH, Associate Chief Science Officer, ISPOR
More information coming soon! Learn more about our introductory training series on Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence here.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.