The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Inc is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. We fund cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, our educational workshops and programs, along with our scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s core values of compassion, integrity, leadership, collaboration, and inclusion inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team.
The Administrator, Chapter Operations, staff person will play a critical role in providing administrative, financial, and operational support to the chapter. The position will report directly to the Lead Chapter staff person and indirectly to the National Operations staff person overseeing the respective chapter Area.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist the Lead Chapter staff person with chapter mailings, Board communication, donor stewardship, meeting minutes, and staff activities.
• Manage and oversee facilities, equipment and document organization.
• Manage all invoice processing ensuring expenses are reflected according to budget
• Collect, review, and process chapter donations in CRM database.
• Timely acknowledgement of chapter donations.
• Reconcile monthly financial statements.
• Maintain up to date and accurate records via our CRM database
• Assist in creating e-newsletters and email communications for Foundation constituents.
• Support and/or manage the chapter’s social media pages, and website.
• Maintain accurate and complete records and files for fundraising campaigns.
• Assist with the preparation of collateral materials and logistics related to fundraising programs and mission activities.
• Monitor and answer all chapter inquiries via phone and email.
• Greet visitors, handle deliveries and be the front face of the local office.
• Strong proficiency with computer software programs and web-based platforms
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or minimum 2-3 years of administrative experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Works extremely well in team setting
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Accounts Payable experience a plus
• CRM database a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is required to see, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
click here to apply.