The Role of Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making
- Event Date: Jan. 29, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Mark McClellan, MD, PhD, Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and Robert J. Margolis Professor of Business, Medicine, and Policy
- Nancy Dreyer, PhD, MPH, Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President, IQVIA
- Jie (Jenni) Li, PhD, Associate Director for RWE, Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, CDER FDA
More information coming soon! Learn more about our introductory training series on Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence here.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.