Sources of Real-World Data: Patient-Reported Outcomes Collected During Routine Health Care Delivery
- Event Date: Apr. 23, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Gillian Sanders Schmidler, PhD, Deputy Director, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and Professor of Population Health Sciences, Duke University
- Arlene Chung, MD, MHA, MMCi, FAMIA, Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and Associate Director of Health & Clinical Informatics at the UNC School of Medicine, Medical Informatics Director of Digital Health Innovation and Patient Engagement at UNC Health, Medical Director of Population Health Informatics at UNC Health Alliance (UNC Health’s clinically integrated network and ACO), and Founding Director, UNC Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program
- Danielle Lavallee, PharmD, PhD, Scientific Director, BC Academic Health Science Network and Affiliate Research Associate Professor in the Department of Surgery and the Associate Director for Patient and Stakeholder Engagement for the Comparative Effectiveness Research Translation Network, University of Washington
More information coming soon! Learn more about our introductory training series on Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence here.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.