Recent NHC Staff Presentations and Interviews About Real-World Evidence and Real-World Data
- In May 2021, Dr. Elisabeth Oehrlein presented at the National Academy workshop, Building Data Capacity for Patient-centered Outcomes Research: Looking Ahead at Data Needs. This workshop brought together stakeholders to look ahead at data needs, discuss the ability of the PCOR data infrastructure to meet those needs, and identify priorities going forward. View the slides, here.
- Dr. Elisabeth Oehrlein was a panelist at the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy’s virtual event, Developing Study Endpoints in Real-World Settings, in December 2020. At the third session titled, Policy Implications for Advancing the Acceptability of Real-World Endpoints, Dr. Oehrlein discussed the importance of selecting outcomes that are meaningful to patients. Watch the event here.
- In June 2020, Dr. Elisabeth Oehrlein was interviewed by The Evidence Base. She discussed the importance of patient engagement and leveraging patient-provided information to improve real-world evidence. Read about the interview here.
- Dr. Elisabeth Oehrlein presented at ISPOR, New Orleans: Leveraging Patient-Provided Information to Improve RWE: Getting to Good Practices on How in May 2019. View the slides: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- In January 2019, Dr. Eleanor Perfetto spoke in a webinar with Jennifer Graff, Brande Yaist, and Tricia Lee Wilkins the FDA Framework for Real-World Evidence. You can access the webinar here.
Learn more about our Real-World Evidence work by visiting the NHC Real-World Evidence Classroom.