This online FMV calculator can be used to determine compensation for patients, caregivers, and patient groups involved in “patient engagement activities” taking place between patient organizations and/or unaffiliated patients, and private companies. This calculator was created to provide an estimated, reasonable, and fair hourly compensation range. It does not include other expenses associated with patient engagement activities (e.g., travel, supplies, IRB fee) and is not intended to be used to assess the rate for access to research, data, or other-fee-for service applications as that will be case-specific. Troubleshooting: The browsers that work best with this tool are Chrome and Safari. If you are still experiencing difficulties please reach out to us at [email protected] with questions.
- Kate Avery, MPH, Director of Research and Patient Engagement, Beyond Celiac
- John Boyle, MA, (and Lynn Albizo), President & CEO, Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Nicholas Brooke, Founder & Executive Director, Patient Focused Medicines Development
- Barbara Collura, President & Chief Executive Officer, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Louisa M. Daniels, JD, MBA, Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Chief Counsel, Global Product Development, Pfizer
- Tracy Hart, Chief Executive Officer, Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Ellen Ivey, National Advocacy Policy Director, Strategic Customer Group, Oncology, Solid Tumor, Johnson & Johnson & Katherine Capperella, Global Patient Engagement Leader, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson
- Jan Nissen, MBA, Vice President, Patient Innovation & Engagement, Merck
- Amber Spierer, MPH, Executive Director, Patient Advocacy and Strategic Alliances, Advocacy and Access, Novartis
- Louise Vetter, President & Chief Executive Officer, Huntington’s Disease Society of America
- Rebekah Angove, PhD, Vice President, Evaluation & Patient Experience, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Julie Eller, Director, Patient Centered Strategies, Arthritis Foundation
- Jason Harris, Director, Public Policy, Lupus Foundation of America
- Chris Healey, JD,President, Grifols Shared Services North America, & Vice President, Public Affairs, Grifols
- Nancy Law, Chief Executive Officer, Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- Kristi Lengyel, MBA, Director of Patient Advocacy, & Global Healthcare System Strategy Lead Bone Mission, UCB & Courtney George, Compliance Manager, UCB, Inc.
- Christeen Moburg, Senior Director, Patient Advocacy, Sangamo
- Karen M. Morales, Associate Director of Engagement, The PATIENTS Program, PHSR, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Susan Stone, MBA, Associate Vice President, Alliance Advocacy & Patient Affairs; Board Member, The Allergan Foundation; Trustee, Allergan International Foundation
- Keri Yale, MBA, Director of Patient Advocacy and Professional Relations, External Affairs, Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
This content is protected, you must request access or login to access.
|Already have an account?||Don't have an account yet?
Click here to request an account and gain access to the Patient Compensation Tools.