Four Weeks Away! Annual NHC Health Leadership Conference Aims to Connect, Inspire NHC Member Nonprofit Leaders
By: Jennifer Schleman, SVP, Communications and Governance
We are just a few short weeks away from the 2023 National Health Council Health Leadership Conference, February 7-9 in sunny Coral Gables, FL. Register now and don’t delay! Deadline to book a room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel is Monday, January 16!
This year’s theme, Change Agents for Patient Health, will offer attendees an opportunity to network and exchange best practices with other leaders in the nonprofit patient group community.
A dynamic agenda with speakers who will focus on leadership, being a catalyst for change, building and driving momentum, and taking action, is taking shape! Announced speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker and Innovation Theorist John Nosta, who will speak on the future of health and medicine
- Speaker Anthony Shop, Co-Founder + Chief Strategy Officer at Social Driver, who will discuss how you can be your organization’s Chief Influencer
- Speaker Kelly Brantley, Practice Director at Avalere Health, will provide her take on the current legislative and regulatory landscape in DC
Also, back by popular demand – the Show and Tell Session, where leaders can share their successes (or growth opportunities) and what lessons they learned.
Attendees will also have many opportunities to connect and network with their peers including through social and networking activities:
- Little Havana Food & Cultural Walking Tour
- Opening Night Reception
- A fitness class to jumpstart your morning
- Partner Networking Reception
- And much more!
Who should attend? The Health Leadership Conference is open only to National Health Council members. For patient advocacy organizations, it is encouraged that at least one Board member accompany the organization’s CEO. Once a CEO and Board member are registered, additional senior staff from your organization are welcome to register and attend. We encourage attendance from as many of your Board and senior staff members as possible. If you have questions about who from your organization should attend, please reach out to [email protected].
NHC members from the for-profit sector can attend with the commitment of event sponsorship. Please contact Mary Crowther, [email protected], for details.
Details about the Conference can be found on the NHC website. We look forward to seeing you at the 2023 Health Leadership Conference!