Access, Affordability and Quality: A Patient-Focused Blueprint for Real Health Equity
- Event Date: Feb. 01, 2022
- Event Time: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. ET
- Event Location:
The National Health Council (NHC) and distinguished experts recently released a new report: Access, Affordability and Quality: A Patient-Focused Blueprint for Real Health Equity via a Virtual Event on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The report is the culmination of a year of multi-stakeholder discussions of multiple health equity issues, which resulted in a number of policy recommendations. Click here to access the report.
In December 2020, the NHC and National Minority Quality Forum (NMQF) released a Health Equity Consensus Statement with Chief Executives of 58 NHC voluntary health agency members, also known as patient advocacy organizations. The Consensus Statement was derived from our Call to Action and serves as a public commitment to reduce inequities within the health care system.
- LaVarne Burton, President & CEO, American Kidney Fund & NHC Board Chair
- Representative Robin L. Kelly (IL-02)
- Randall Rutta, CEO, National Health Council
- Gary Puckrein, PhD, President & CEO, National Minority Quality Forum
- Eric Gascho, VP, Policy & Government Affairs, National Health Council
Please contact Jennifer Dexter, NHC’s Director of Policy, at [email protected] with any questions.