Case Examples of Patient-Centered Real-World Evidence
- Event Date: Mar. 12, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Assistant Vice President, Research and Programs, National Health Council
- Angela Dobes, MPH, Vice President, IBD Plexus, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Theresa Strong, PhD, Director of Research Programs, Foundation for Prader-Willi Research
- Jennifer King, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Go2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
This webinar features three leaders in the patient advocacy community sharing a variety of case examples of working with patients in the real-world evidence (RWE) space. They will demonstrate how they educated their community about RWE and prepared them to become involved in research, as well as how patients were involved in the creation of patient registries and study design. Ultimately, our speakers will show how active patient engagement can generate RWE that is truly patient-centered.
Learn more about our introductory training series on Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence here.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.