2021 Open Enrollment Resources
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace is now open! The ACA Marketplace offers health insurance plans for millions of Americans that cover pre-existing conditions. The health plans found on HealthCare.gov include affordable and meaningful coverage, ensuring people with chronic diseases and disabilities have access to health insurance.
The 2021 open enrollment period runs Nov. 1 – Dec. 15.
The National Health Council (NHC) works to ensure people with chronic diseases and disabilities have access to meaningful and affordable health insurance. Help promote health insurance enrollment by sharing our messages, graphics, and video.
Share These Social Media Messages
- Looking for 2021 health insurance? Be prepared & have all the right information. Visit HealthCare.gov to find a plan that fits your needs and your budget. #GetCovered
- Before the Affordable Care Act people with pre-existing conditions could be charged more or denied health insurance coverage outright! Find a plan that covers you and your family today at HealthCare.gov. #GetCovered
- #ReadySetEnroll: Always read the fine print on health insurance plans! Visit HealthCare.gov to find plans that won’t charge you more for pre-existing conditions and must cover your medicines and doctor visits. #GetCovered today before the Dec. 15 deadline.
- It’s essential that people with chronic diseases and disabilities have meaningful and affordable health insurance coverage. The ACA Marketplace offers a variety of health plans for millions of Americans. Visit HealthCare.gov to learn more. #GetCovered
- Think you can’t afford health insurance for you and your family? You may be surprised! Visit HealthCare.gov to find an insurance plan that fits your needs and your budget. #GetCovered #EnrollByDec15
- Got questions about health insurance? Go to HealthCare.gov today and shop health insurance plans that cover people with chronic diseases and disabilities. Make sure you and your loved ones #GetCovered before the Dec. 15 deadline. #EnrollByDec15
- Millions of Americans with chronic diseases and disabilities have health insurance thanks to the Affordable Care Act. From Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, visit HealthCare.gov to find a health insurance plan that fits your needs and your budget for 2021. #GetCovered #EnrollByDec15.
- Do you have a pre-existing condition and plan to buy an ACA Marketplace plan? Sometimes a higher premium may be a better option if it means lower deductibles and copays. HealthCare.gov has tools and information to help you find the plan that best meets your needs.
- The 2021 open enrollment period begins Nov. 1 and ends Dec. 15. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, millions of Americans can access affordable health insurance plans and enroll for 2021 coverage at HealthCare.gov. Shop for a plan that’s right for you and your family. #GetCovered
- For patients with chronic diseases and disabilities, it is essential to have access to affordable and meaningful health insurance. The ACA marketplace provides millions of Americans with health insurance coverage. Find a plan that fits your needs on HealthCare.gov to #GetCovered. The 2021 open enrollment period runs from Nov. 1 through Dec. 15.
- Not all health insurance plans are created equal. Plans purchased through the ACA marketplace have protection to assure a standard level of coverage to assure you are protected. Go to HealthCare.gov to find a plan that’s right for you & #GetCovered today!