Building COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence & Equitable Delivery
All available COVID-19 vaccines are recognized by FDA as a safe and effective. The best vaccine is the one available to you. It is crucial that everyone who can get vaccinated does. Additionally, COVID-19 vaccination programs must meet people where they are to ensure equitable COVID-19 vaccine delivery to disadvantaged communities, especially communities of color impacted most severely by the virus.
Help us promote COVID-19 vaccines by sharing these messages and graphics on social media.
Share These Social Media Messages
- Have questions about the #COVID19 vaccines? Check out https://www.covidvaccinefacts.org/ and get #vaccinated.
- All available #COVID19 vaccines are recognized by @US_FDA as safe and effective. Get #vaccinated to help protect yourself, your family & your community.
- Want to get “back to normal?” Get #vaccinated! All available #COVID19 vaccines are recognized by @US_FDA as safe and effective.
- Communities of color have been the hardest hit by #COVID19. Vaccination programs must prioritize these communities for vaccines. Get #vaccinated as soon as you can to protect yourself, your family, and your community.
- Do you have questions about the #COVID19 vaccines? Check out the resources that BIO, an NHC member, provides at https://www.covidvaccinefacts.org/ for answers, including where you can get #vaccinated.
- All #COVID19 vaccines that have been authorized for use by the U.S. FDA are safe and effective. The best vaccine is the one available to you! Get #vaccinated and protect yourself, your family, and your community.
- Sporting Events. Concerts. Group Dinners. July 4th Fireworks. Getting back to “normal” is going to take everyone’s commitment to defeating #COVID19. Get #vaccinated to protect yourself, your family, and your community. Also, don’t forget to wear a mask, wash your hands, and keep your distance. These precautions protect us all.