Last Chance to Register! Introduction to Digital Health Webinar Series
By: Silke Schoch
This Friday, we will host the third and final webinar in our digital health series. This week’s webinar, “Digital Health & Health Equity,” will take place February 25, from 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. ET. Join us to learn from our guest speakers:
- Beverly Butler, SWATS LLC and a PAVE Center Stakeholder Advisor
- Juan Caicedo Executive Director at Heritage Care, Inc. and a PAVE Center Stakeholder Advisor
- Jennifer Dexter, Director of Policy at the National Health Council
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- How the large expansion of telehealth services over the past two years has impacted access to care for vulnerable populations
- Barriers and facilitators to providing care with telehealth
- Providers’ experiences with digital technologies and care for vulnerable populations
Join us by registering here. You can find recordings of the past webinar in this series here.
mHealth, Digital Health, Digital Therapeutics: Terminology & Current Landscape
- Ieuan Clay, PhD, MSci the Chief Scientific Officer at Digital Medicine Society
- Megan Coder, PharmD, MBA the Chief Policy Officer at Digital Therapeutics Alliance
mHealth & Examples of Patient Community Engagement
- Wendy Camelo Castillo, PhD, Assistant Professor at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Angela Dobes, MPH the Senior Director of IBD Plexus at Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
This webinar series is organized the PAVE Center, a collaboration between the National Health Council and the University of Maryland. The PAVE Center is supported by the PhRMA Foundation.