- Event Date: Jun. 12, 2023
- Event Time: 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET
- Event Location:
The National Health Council invites you to join us for a webinar on the latest developments with biosimilars on Monday, June 12 at 2 p.m. ET.
Though biosimilar treatments have been utilized in some disease states, like oncology, for some time, growing investment into these products is presenting more opportunity for adoption in the U.S. across broader disease areas.
This briefing will focus on the value biosimilars hold for patient communities and our health care system. An overview of the resources available for increasing the understanding of biosimilars and the role they play in patient health will be provided. Discussion will address U.S. speed of adoption compared to European counterparts and explore the potential market barriers which can impede access to new treatment options for patients.
- Susan Gaffney, Executive Vice President, National Health Council
- Sarah Ikenberry, Senior Communication Advisor, Office of Therapeutic Biologics and Biosimilars (OTBB) at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Juliana Reed, Executive Director, Biosimilars Forum
- Anna Hyde, Vice President of Advocacy and Access, Arthritis Foundation
- Amanda Forys, Partner, Magnolia Market Access
Click here for additional speaker information.
We hope you can join us!
Questions? If you have registration questions, please contact Racquel Codling at [email protected]. If you have any programming questions as it relates to this event or questions about NHC membership, please contact the NHC Membership Team at [email protected].