The NHC's Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox: An Introduction and Potential Applications
- Event Date: Feb. 04, 2022
- Event Time: 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Event Location:
On February 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET the National Health Council (NHC’s) introduced the new Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox. The Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox is a set of publicly available resources to help researchers engage and document patients’ experiences before getting a diagnosis, while getting a diagnosis, and living with a diagnosis. This Toolbox was developed to help researchers capture patient experience data more holistically and in a standardized manner across chronic diseases.
Speakers introduced the Toolbox; reviewed how it was developed; and discussed how it can be applied by patient groups, industry, academics, and others.
- Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Assistant Vice President, Research & Programs, National Health Council
- Stacie Bell, PhD, Chief Scientific and Medical Officer, National Psoriasis Foundation (former)
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, MSPH, Vice President, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Rachel Dungan, MSSP, Director, AcademyHealth