Patient Compensation Tools
- Kate Avery, MPH, Director of Research and Patient Engagement, Beyond Celiac
- John Boyle, MA, (and Lynn Albizo), President & CEO, Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Nicholas Brooke, Founder & Executive Director, Patient Focused Medicines Development
- Barbara Collura, President & Chief Executive Officer, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Louisa M. Daniels, JD, MBA, Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Chief Counsel, Global Product Development, Pfizer
- Tracy Hart, Chief Executive Officer, Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Ellen Ivey, National Advocacy Policy Director, Strategic Customer Group, Oncology, Solid Tumor, Johnson & Johnson & Katherine Capperella, Global Patient Engagement Leader, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson
- Jan Nissen, MBA, Vice President, Patient Innovation & Engagement, Merck
- Amber Spierer, MPH, Executive Director, Patient Advocacy and Strategic Alliances, Advocacy and Access, Novartis
- Louise Vetter, President & Chief Executive Officer, Huntington’s Disease Society of America
- Rebekah Angove, PhD, Vice President, Evaluation & Patient Experience, Patient Advocate Foundation
- Julie Eller, Director, Patient Centered Strategies, Arthritis Foundation
- Jason Harris, Director, Public Policy, Lupus Foundation of America
- Chris Healey, JD,President, Grifols Shared Services North America, & Vice President, Public Affairs, Grifols
- Nancy Law, Chief Executive Officer, Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- Kristi Lengyel, MBA, Director of Patient Advocacy, & Global Healthcare System Strategy Lead Bone Mission, UCB & Courtney George, Compliance Manager, UCB, Inc.
- Christeen Moburg, Senior Director, Patient Advocacy, Sangamo
- Karen M. Morales, Associate Director of Engagement, The PATIENTS Program, PHSR, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Susan Stone, MBA, Associate Vice President, Alliance Advocacy & Patient Affairs; Board Member, The Allergan Foundation; Trustee, Allergan International Foundation
- Keri Yale, MBA, Director of Patient Advocacy and Professional Relations, External Affairs, Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Read about the project objectives here.
Watch Eleanor Perfetto, PhD, MS, Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, and Silke Schoch, Manager, Research & Programs, present the NHC’s Patient Engagement Fair Market Value (FMV) Calculator Toolbox on Friday, June 26 during the Patient Focused Medicines Development (PFMD) Patient Engagement Open Forum.
Acknowledgement: Special thanks to members of our Steering and Review Committees, our sponsors. We also thank Ankura and Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP who assisted us during this project.
Sponsors include Allergan, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Grifols, Patient Focused Medicines Development, Sangamo, Servier, UCB, Merck, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, People-Centered Research Foundation
Copyright © 2020 National Health Council, All rights reserved.