Nutrition-Related Quality Measures: How Might They Improve Care for People with Chronic Conditions?
- Event Date: Apr. 09, 2021
- Event Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Quality measures attempt to capture how well health services for individuals and populations increase the chance of desired health outcomes and how health services are consistent with current medical knowledge. This webinar will explore how past and current nutrition-related quality measures can impact the lives of people with chronic conditions, who may be more vulnerable to the risks of malnutrition, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic with increasing concerns about food insecurity.
Moderator: Eleanor Perfetto, PhD, MS, Executive Vice President Strategic Initiatives, National Health Council
- Sharon M. McCauley, MS, MBA, RDN, LDN, FADA, FAND, Senior Director, Strategic and Quality Management, Malnutrition Quality Improvement Initiative , Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Kristi Mitchell, MPH, Practice Director, Avalere
- Matthew Pickering, PharmD, RPh, Senior Director, Quality Measurement, National Quality Forum
Other COVID-19 WEbinars:
06/23/2021 4:00 pm, Zoom Read More
04/09/2021 12:00 pm, Virtual, Zoom Read More
03/03/2021 2:00 pm, Virtual, Zoom Read More