A LOOK INTO THE 2024 HEALTH LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
By: Bhriana Onuoha, Sr. Coordinator, Communications
We are a little more than a month away from the National Health Council’s (NHC) 2024 Health Leadership Conference, where executive leaders from some of the nation’s top patient organizations and partners of patient organizations will gather to cultivate connections, discuss timely leadership topics and emerging issues in health care and learn best practices and trends in nonprofit management.
Unlike recent leadership conferences, the NHC is traveling west to Scottsdale, AZ, and will set up shop at the beautiful and historic Hotel Valley Ho.
Make sure you join the NHC team from Feb. 21-23 in the desert for the conference of the year. Registration is still open; take a moment to secure your spot today. We promise you: this is a conference you do not want to miss.
In addition to networking in the sun with other NHC member organizations, you can expect to hear from a wide array of speakers, like:
- Wendy Armendariz, CEO, Neighborhood Outreach Access to Health;
- Sunita Mishra, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Amazon Health Services;
- Amanda Pears Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Advocates for Community Health;
- Anthony Shop, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Social Driver;
- David Wasserman, Senior Editor & Election Analyst, The Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, NBC Contributor; and
- Akilah Watkins, PhD, CEO, Independent Sector.
We also have a host of activities for you, including but not limited to:
- A docent-led tour of Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West;
- Sunrise Yoga; and
- Attendee Show & Tell.
This year’s theme The Urgency of Now: “Think Patient,” will tackle diverse ways leaders can make advances in health care while keeping the patient at the forefront. We hope you are anticipating great conversations on the various ways technology continues to impact the health care system — the positives and the challenges — as well as organizational issues facing health leaders.
We look forward to seeing you there!