Join us on February 4 at 1 pm ET to learn about the NHC's Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox!
By: Silke Schoch, Manager, Research & Programs
On Friday, Feb. 4 at 1 p.m., the National Health Council (NHC) will introduce our new Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox. The Patient Experience Mapping Toolbox is a set of publicly available resources to help researchers engage and document patients’ experiences before getting a diagnosis, while getting a diagnosis, and living with a diagnosis. This Toolbox was developed to help researchers capture patient experience data more holistically and in a standardized manner across chronic diseases. The Toolbox includes tools for both project planning and data collection:
- Project Coordinator Guide
- Interviewer Training Guide
- Consent Sheet Template
- Interview Guide Template
- “Map My Experience” Visual
Speakers will introduce the Toolbox; review how it was developed; and discuss how it can be applied by patient groups, industry, academics, and others.
- Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Assistant Vice President, Research & Programs, National Health Council
- Stacie Bell, PhD, Former Chief Scientific and Medical Officer, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Newell McElwee, PharmD, MSPH, Vice President, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Rachel Dungan, MSSP, Director, AcademyHealth